Innovative Irish Dental Services is run by Dr. Niall Jennings BDS NUI Dip.C Dent. DU.
- Dr. Jennings has over 40 years experience in General Practice.
- For over 25 years, he ran successful expense sharing practices in both the UK and in Ireland.
- Elected member of the Irish Dental Council from 2005 to 2010.
- Served on the Executive / Council of the Irish Dental Association for seven years and twice elected Chairman of the GP Group – the largest grouping within the IDA.
- Ireland’s leading independent Dental Practice valuations expert. Due to this independence, these valuations are accepted by the financial lending institutions and by the Courts in both jurisdictions and especially by the profession as a whole.
- Dr. Jennings has a wealth of experience in Dental negotiations, a huge amount of contacts and is highly respected within the Dental profession.
Dr. Jennings has built up a dedicated and loyal team of highly skilled, dentally-experienced professionals – all of whom possess an in-depth knowledge of and insight into the Dental profession in Ireland. These contacts were built up through years of experience working with Dr. Jennings to provide a first-class service to his colleagues.
These include Accountants, Finance Managers, Lawyers, Architects, Surveyors. We also have a team of professionals in the areas of Marketing, Recruitment, Insurance, Interior Design and Software Systems.
Through Dr. Jennings, not only do you get expert dentally-based professional advice, but you will frequently receive more competitive rates for these services.
List of Professional Services
Phone: 01 296 3380
Phone: Requests through Niall
phone: 051 396703
phone: 01 278 9140
Tax Consultancy and Accountancy
Project Manager / Interior Designer / Quantity Surveyor
mobile: 085 7507706
Property Surveyor / Engineer
mobile: 087 2444218
phone: 087 706 7080
phone: 087 066 6952
Equipment Service Engineers
mobile: 085 7507706
phone: 085 751 6646
Compliance / HSE Inspection
Mentoring and Assistance with applications from overseas
LDS RCSI MSC ULOND
Radiological Protection Advisors *
- Persons / Organisations approved by the RPII to act as Radiation Protection Adviser (RPA) to Individuals and/or Organisations involved in the Practice of Dental Radiography.
- I have a number of RPAs with whom I work closely and I can provide contact details if required.
- We strongly recommend that you become a member of the IDA and the I.F.P.D.C. so you will have access to their wealth of up-to-date information.